Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sucker for Love Stories!

Ever since I could remember, I've been a sucker for romantic fairy tales. By three, I could narrate all the Disney love stories by heart (in English and Spanish), in Jr. High, I was glued to the corny Danielle Steal novels, and as I got older, to get my fix, my favorite question became- so, how did you meet? Often time the stories are simple miracles of fate. Nonetheless, each story makes me feel giddy and happy inside. It was only natural, that I would want to make a living helping couples unfold their happily forever after. I advice my clients to narrate their love story throughout their wedding day. No wedding is ever the same, each comes with fascinating characters, different turns and twists. I say, stamp it! Personalize it. Narrate it! These weddings to me have not just become another page in my portfolio but a true testament of the phenomenon called- Love!
Jenny G.  


No comments:

Post a Comment