Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gem Finds-Wedding Venues in So. California

Finding a venue for my clients is one of my favorite tasks in wedding planning! Without the help of a professional, this task could seem daunting and intimidating. I really enjoy the adventure of finding the perfect place, with the right ambiance, at the right budget. We are so lucky to live in Southern California where the potential for amazing venues are everywhere!  For the next few days I'm going to share with you my favorite spots!

Tibbies Center Stage Fontana

I'm so lucky to have found this gem and I'm even luckier to be representing the venue as their Special Events Manager.  I would have never taken on this responsibility if I didn't truly love how this venue looks and what they have to offer! Tibbies Center Stage is a historical theater that underwent a 6.5 million dollar renovation. The theater now has art-deco trimmings, amazing velvet curtains, a good size stage, a fabulous red carpet, a marquee to display the names of the bride and groom, a grand black piano, and a state of the art lighting and audio system! In addition to how much character this venue has, the food is delish and the prizes are super reasonable! I can't stop gushing about how much I love this place!



















Thank you http://www.christina-sanchez.com/ for the awesome pictures! Love her!

Here is the 411:
  • Capacity: 185 (max for sit down dinner)
  • Catering Provided (no outside food or alcohol)
  • Average Cost per person: $39.95 
  • Food/Beverage Minimum is 5K on a Saturday 
  • Tables, Chairs & Basic Linen: Provided
  • Silverware, Plates, etc: Provided
  • Enough Restrooms: Provided
  • Wheelchair Accessible: yes
  • Brides Dressing Room: yes
  • Accommodations: No, but close enough
  • Clean Up: Provided (Thank God)

This is a great place to check out!

If you're interested in getting more information, check out their website at www.centerstagefontana.com or call (949) 836-6360 to make an appointment to come see the space.

Cheers!
Jenny & Sara


1 comment:

  1. I reserved Dallas Venues for my wedding ceremony and it was awesome. My all guests praised me for my selection of venue that really made my celebration wonderful.

    ReplyDelete